Donald Trump’s huge White House ballroom proposal suffers major blow after new Senate decision

Why was Trump’s White House ballroom funding bl0cked?

Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley was also sharply critical, saying Americans should not spend “a single dime” on what he described as Trump’s “Louis XIV-style ballroom.”

Republicans rejected that argument. They insisted the ballroom itself would be funded by private donations and that the federal money was meant only for security improvements. Those upgrades reportedly included a new visitor screening center, additional agent training, and added protection for major White House events.

Ryan Wrasse, a spokesperson for Senate Majority Leader John Thune, pushed back on X, writing that “none of this is abnormal” and adding:

“Redraft. Refine. Resubmit.”

The Secret Service had requested the security funding after an incident last month in which a man was charged with attempting to assassinate Trump at the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner.

Trump also cited the shooting when defending the ballroom plan, writing on social media that the incident would not have happened if the “Militarily Top Secret Ballroom” currently being built at the White House had already existed.

“It cannot be built fast enough!” he added.

Will the ballroom still be built?

The ballroom project has already faced legal challenges. A federal judge previously blocked construction, ruling that Trump had exceeded his authority. However, an appeals court later allowed work to continue in April while the case proceeds through the courts.

The larger budget bill remains mostly intact despite the parliamentarian’s decision. It includes about $72 billion to fund Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection through September 2029. The legislation follows a 76-day government shutdown earlier this year caused by a dispute over ICE funding.

Republicans said Saturday night that they are revising the bill based on the parliamentarian’s guidance.

For now, it remains uncertain whether any part of the $1 billion White House security proposal can survive in its current form.

Trump’s age and claims of cognitive decline have been a hot topic for years. And perhaps the POTUS himself realizes things are about to change? A lip reader has revealed the bombshell confession Trump made to his son, Eric, about his age.

Donald Trump’s be-or-not-to-be U.S. President, given his age and health, has been a topic of discussion for a long time. Rumors about his health have flooded on the social media and among experts for years.

Lately, Trump has even claimed to have “aced” three separate cognitive exams, specifically mentioning the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA), which tests for cognitive impairment.

In the meantime, just last week, Tyler Cobb served on Trump’s legal team from July 2017 to May 2018, and made the bold claim that Trump is facing a serious cognitive decline. He described it as a mix of “frontal lobe decline” and “possible dementia.”

“The narcissism has always been an issue for him but in an absence of the impulse control the frontal lobe provides it has unleashed furiously, which is why we see revenge, corruption, delusions of grandeur and [alleged] abuses of power,” Cobb told INews.

“There has never been a President before who announced war crimes he would commit at 4am or danced on the grave of decorated public servants like Robert Mueller,” he went on.

Donald Trump’s health

Cobb added a w:arning, stating that as a result, the U.S is no longer under stable leadership. He said, “We’re governed by a madman at this stage, there’s no other way to put it”.

Many times in the last year, there have been calls to invoke the 25th Amendment, which enables a president to be removed from office if deemed unfit. Democrat Jamie Raskin has proposed forming a commission to assess Trump’s fitness, working alongside Vice President JD Vance.

“Public trust in Donald Trump’s ability to meet the duties of his office has dropped to unprecedented lows as he threatens to destroy entire civilizations, unleashes chaos in the Middle East while violating congressional war powers, aggressively insults the Pope of the Catholic Church and sends out artistic renderings online likening himself to Jesus Christ,” Raskin said, per The Mirror.

“We are at a dangerous precipice, and it is now a matter of national security for Congress to fulfill its responsibilities under the 25th Amendment to protect the American people from an increasingly volatile and unstable situation.”

Lipreader reveals Trump’s concerning ageing confession to son Eric

Donald Trump himself seems not to be considering ending his political career anytime soon. However, a recent conversation he held with his son, Eric Trump, might give some insight into what the president is thinking.

Trump has been said to have spoken openly with his son about his concerns over aging, a lipreader has revealed. The pair reportedly discussed the topic while attending the LIV Golf tournament at Trump National Golf Club in Virginia over the weekend.

Professional lip reader Nicola Hickling told The Mirror that Donald Trump spoke about his upcoming 80th birthday as he stood behind bulletproof glass at the golf event.

“Yes, we were talking, and he said, ‘Dad, you know you’re going to be 80 years old,’” the president reportedly said, Hickling revealed.

After that, Trump added, “After he said this, I felt old,” before adding, “You’re only as old as you feel, right?

What do you think about this? Please share your opinion in the comment section!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *